lunes, 26 de noviembre de 2012

Friends





Today I want to reflect on friendship.

In Friends, we value honesty, transparency, loyalty, good humor and optimism, joy of life, respect for the family and diversity, empathy, good judgment and, as our ancestors said, "honor".

Friends are needed along with the family to help us develop holistically. With them, we share the most important moments of life, both the happy and the sad, is with them that we have the most fantastic adventures, do mischief, we laugh out loud or cry bitterly. They are an important part of the experiences that make us grow.

I don`t consider myself a great friend, I know I have flaws and that makes me rather a lonely person, but my real friends know that despite the time and distance I adore them, you wish them well and they can count on me the best of my ability.

I'm a quite sociable and friendly person, but at the same time I`m very suspicious and resentful. While I have to get along easily with people most of the time, consider going long before someone my friend. Life taught me to be well to tip backstabbing, but also with words of comfort, ear pulling and post sorrows deep laughter.

I`ve made friends over the internet, mainly by messenger, since 2003, when placed internet in my mother’s home. In fact, I even had a boyfriend once.

In this moment, my nearest and dearest friend is my partner, my boyfriend. At first we did`nt hit it off, but after a meaningless conversation that we didn´t recognized (was via msn) we became very good friends. Six years have passed since that time, in which we have had endless conversations accompanied by a good coffee and some freak youtube’s video. We were "brutally frank" with each other and we relied mutually Us I performed for dating and friends went out walking to get lost in Rancagua and surroundings.

Cristian is an old-fashioned gentleman, I always said that he came from another era. He is ironic, a little bit pedantic, he likes to disturb to the rest and he appears to be very tough, but underneath is very sensitive and adorable. He tries to invent a parallel world where you can feel happy and forget your troubles. He tells the unvarnished truth and treats everyone "as it deserves."

I don`t like the concept of "best friends", I love them all equally, but I dislike the idea of ​​telling everything that happens in my life, so I tell each one particular area, which sits we may have something important to say. Still, my friends are definitely the best!

I keep my friends even school stages. I don`t like ex - students meetings, I just like to see people who I really appreciate, which happens every five years on average. In that sense, facebook and social networks have been very helpful for me because my friends are scattered across the country.

I send a giant hug to each of them!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario