sábado, 17 de noviembre de 2012

My Future Job




In the University where I study, there isn`t subjects who allow me get a specialize in a certain area. There is some elective subjects who can not qualify like one, because is not fair that we have to choose if is more important to our profesional training know about childhood's healthcare, develop their imagination or the motor skills. That kind of thought is detrimental to the holistic education that children of our country so desperately need.

However, I have taken some subjects on my own, like events production and storytelling. I`d like concentrate more on ludic areas of educational work,  but  I can`t decide yet between to create teaching materials, work in art therapy with boys and girls with any kind of disabilities, provide communal education to children and their families in primary care centers or promote the culture and art in public libraries.

For any of this options, I`m considering study the career of cultural management, but in another country as Argentina, in e-learning mode, because it`s very expensive pursue post grade studies in Chile, specially in terms of time and Money.

I`m hoping to become in a cultural manager in to infantile level. My future job should be able to permit me work with a multidisciplinary team with service vocation for children and adolescents. i want teach from education in art, where values are inculcated as self-esteem, respect for diversity, empathy, etc., encouraging everybody to develop integrally their resilience, and delivering support tools to help them fend for themselves in this convulsed and crazy world.

Other aspects to considering could be: Salary, work atmosphere, location, because I`m not 100% sure, but I might work in Santiago, Rancagua or the south zone, and hours. I want dedicate time to form a family and another personal projects.

I’m good at initiative, working in team and creating different things with specific material. I’m terrible with money and I become nervous when i`m expose to many people. It`s something in what i have to work.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario